The origin story
Hello and welcome to hey.hair! 👋
We are Helen and Michael — a hair care enthusiast 💇♀️ and a tech guy 🤓.
My partner Michael has helped me create the platform of my dreams — a simple and useful hair app.
When I came across serious hair problems (like shedding and dryness) in 2018, I searched the web, but have not found a comfortable and simple everyday hair app.
I wanted to monitor my progress, note down the products and take notes from the professionals, that I visited.
So my solution back then was to use a paper notebook.
Soon, however, I became lost in piles of paper and notebooks.
Next thing I tried was the Notes app on my phone.
With time it became a mess as well. It was really hard to find useful information or the products I liked.
Third time's a charm
My partner saw me struggling, being stuck in notes and offered me to build a platform, that would help me streamline my experience.
That is how hey.hair was born.
This is a simple app, that can help you throughout your everyday washing routine.
- Start with the Wash Day and fill in the products you've used.
- You can like the products, that were good and/or rate the whole bundle.
- If you like to make some notes on the particular Wash Day — Add a Comment from the
- From the same menu you can also Add Hairdresser Notes to make notes of the advice given.
- Copy the top-rated bundle and use these products again for same spectacular results.
- Mark the leave-in products used during the week and don't forget to use a scalp serum or hair oil.
hey.hair app has really helped me make my hair life easier and I hope it can help you with yours as well.
Got thoughts or questions? 🤔
I would love to answer your questions and hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org ✉️